2021 Toyota Highlander XSE Specs, Features, Pricing, and Release Date
Toyota debuted a grand assortment of special edition models at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show this past week, including new Nightshade and Trail models. Additionally, the company introduced the brand-new XSE grade/trim for the upcoming 2021 Toyota Highlander model. Today, we’ll take a look at the specs, features, pricing, and release date of the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE!
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE – Grade/Trim Placement
The XSE grade/trim of the 2021 Toyota Highlander will position it between the XLE and Limited grades/trims.
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE – Engine Specs and Performance Features
The 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE model is equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine that produces up to 295 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque.
The 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE also comes with a standard 8-speed automatic transmission, standard front-wheel drive, and available Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive.
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE – Exclusive Features
Feature highlights of the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE grade/trim include:
- 11-Speaker JBL Premium Sound System with Dynamic Navigation
- 20” Machine-Faced Wheels with Black Accents
- Amazon Alexa, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™
- Black Mirror Caps, Roof Rails, and Window Moldings
- Black Softex-Trimmed Seating
- Carbon-Fiber Finished Instrument Panel
- Chrome Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Higher-Rate Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Higher-Rate Springs
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Light-Strip Daytime Running Lights
- Multi-Terrain Select
- Red and Black Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Redesigned Front Fascia, Grille, and Lower Spoiler
- Re-Tuned Electric Power Steering
- Re-Tuned Shock Absorbers
- Unique Headlamps with Black Accents
- Unique Rocker Panels
- And More!
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE – Pricing
The 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE has a starting MSRP of $39,600.
The 2020 Toyota Highlander Limited has a starting MSRP of $43,650.
Slotted between these grades/trim levels, the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE will likely be priced between those figures.
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE – Release Date
The 2021 Toyota Highlander model, along with the brand-new XSE grade/trim, is slated to release for American drivers in the fall of 2020.
Learn More About New Toyota Models in Los Angeles CA
For more news and updates on upcoming Toyota models, continue to read our blog. Additionally, drivers in the Los Angeles County area can browse through our online inventory and contact us to learn more.
The Toyota of Lancaster staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our store located in Lancaster, California.