2021 Toyota Sienna Minivan Specs and Features Overview
The all-new and redesigned Toyota Sienna minivan model has arrived! So, what’s new with the next-generation Sienna? The short answer is plenty, but we’ll want to go into detail. Today, we’ll go over the specs, features, fuel economy, release date, and more, concerning the all-new 2021 Toyota Sienna minivan model!
2021 Toyota Sienna – Standard Hybrid Performance and Fuel Economy
The 2021 Toyota Sienna minivan is now a standard hybrid model on all trim levels, putting it on the path to clash with the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid model upon its release. This new hybrid powertrain, dubbed the Toyota Hybrid System II, provides the 2021 Toyota Sienna model with a total horsepower rating of 243 and a 33 combined MPG rating.
2021 Toyota Sienna – Feature Highlights
There’s quite a lot of new offered across the trim levels of this fourth-generation of the Sienna model. Therefore, we’ll take a look at some of the best of the best features available with the 2021 Toyota Sienna, including:
- 11.6” Display HD Entertainment Center
- Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
- Digital Rearview Mirror
- Driver Easy Speak
- Dynamic Navigation and JBL® Premium Audio with Clari-Fi®
- ECO, EV, NORMAL, and SPORT Driving Modes
- Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Hybrid System Indicator
- On-Board Refrigerator and Vacuum
- Predictive Efficient Drive
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0)
- Toyota Star Safety System
- Variable Valve Timing-Intelligent System
- And More!
2021 Toyota Sienna – Release Date
No official release date was provided with the 2021 Toyota Sienna press release but it is expected in the fall or winter of 2020.
Find the latest breaking news on Toyota models and media by continuing to read our blog. Additionally, feel free to contact us here at Toyota of Lancaster. We hope to hear from you soon!