2021 Toyota Venza Crossover Specs and Features Overview
The Toyota Motor Company has just debuted an all-new Toyota model. That would be the 2021 Toyota Venza standard hybrid midsize crossover. Today, we’ll take a look at the specs, features, release date, and more, concerning the new 2021 Toyota Venza model!
2021 Toyota Venza – Engine Specs and Fuel Economy
The 2021 Toyota Venza is a standard hybrid model. It’s hybrid powertrain pairs a 2.5L inline 4 engine with 3 electric motors. This configuration nets a total horsepower rating of 219 and an estimated 40 combined MPG rating on the LE trim of the 2021 Toyota Venza.
Additional performance highlights of the 2021 Toyota Zena include Electric On-Demand All-Wheel Drive and selectable driving modes (NORMAL, ECO, EV, and SPORT).
2021 Toyota Venza – Technology Features
Integrated technology highlights of the 2021 Toyota Venza model include:
- 7” Multi-Information Display
- 9-Speaker JBL Audio System
- 10” Color Head-Up Display
- 12.3” Touchscreen Display
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
- Digital Rearview Mirror
- Predictive Efficient Drive through Navigation
- StarGaze™ Fixed Panoramic Glass Roof with Frost Control
2021 Toyota Venza – Safety Features
The 2021 Toyota Venza comes with 8 airbags, side curtain airbags for all rows, and the Toyota Star Safety System which includes:
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Electronic Vehicle Stability Control
- Smart Stop Technology
- Traction Control
Meanwhile, Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0) comes with the following features:
- Automatic High Beams
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Bicycle Detection
- Road Sign Assist
2021 Toyota Venza – Pricing and Release Date
Pricing is currently unknown, but the 2021 Toyota Venza is set to release and arrive at Toyota dealerships in the period of Summer 2020.
For more information on new Toyota models and news, please contact us here at Toyota of Lancaster in Los Angeles County.