Toyota Service Center
MAINTENANCE & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR TOYOTA
TOYOTA SERVICE CARE
Peace of mind. Longer protection.
Toyota Service Care plans last for two years and unlimited miles. Coverage starts immediately once purchased and can be renewed again and again to continue your benefits.
- Engine oil and filter change1
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point inspection
- Inspect and adjust fluid levels
- Toyota Genuine Parts
- Toyota-trained technicians
- Maintenance reminders
- Battery jump-starts
- Lockout protection
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Tire service3
Is Toyota Service Care right for your vehicle?
Regardless of your mileage, any Toyota can be eligible for Toyota Service Care as long as it is not currently covered by ToyotaCare or any other prepaid maintenance plan.
1) The amount of engine oil and filter changes will vary on the Toyota Service Care Plan Purchased.
2) Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
3) Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
4) To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
5) Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.