What distinct features are offered in the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone?
The Toyota Tundra is one of the most popular full-size pickup trucks. Just like any other Toyota, the Tundra is packed with an impressive list of features. At the same time, Toyota offers various configurations as well. This makes the Toyota Tundra a versatile vehicle. And in the process of making it even more diverse, Toyota has launched a new premium Capstone trim. That said, what distinct features are offered in the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone? Well, we at Toyota of Lancaster in Lancaster, California, have listed it all out in this article.
Other than the new Capstone trim, the 2022 Tundra can be configured in six other trims – SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, and a new TRD Pro. Interested in the 2022 Toyota Tundra? Contact us today to take it for a test drive.
2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone Trim Features
Following are the distinct Capstone trim features:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 (TSS 2.5)
- i-FORCE MAX 3.5-Liter Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid
- 437 hp; 583 lb.-ft.
- 4×4 Four-Wheel Drive
- CrewMax 5.5-ft. bed
- 22-in. dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels
- Semi-aniline leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Two-tone white-and-black interior with dark American walnut wood-grain trim
- 10-in. color Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Power running boards and BedStep®
- Available Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
Move up the ladder with a new 2022 Toyota Tundra from Toyota of Lancaster in Lancaster, California
Check out online collection of new Toyota Tundra models. You can also contact us for more information with regards to the booking and financing process.